- Homework and Assignment Help
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Reading comprehension
- Number, Algebra, Measurement, Geometry
- Pre-teaching (that is, teaching curriculum prior to it being taught in class. This is particularly helpful for students experiencing anxiety, auditory processing issues and/or learning difficulties).
- Revision of basic concepts as required. This is particularly useful for students on Individual Curriculum Plans with modified learning outcomes.
- Study and Organisational skills. This includes building self-awareness of learner’s strengths and how to ‘work around’ weaknesses. (This is particularly useful for students with dyslexia, ADHD and/or anxiety).
Fees: $65/hour for 1-1 tuition